Career Professionals of Canada is committed to setting the Canadian standard for excellence in resume writing. The Certified Resume Strategist (CRS) and Master Certified Resume Strategist (MCRS) designations enhance your credibility and visibility as a career professional.
CPC’s Certified Resume Strategist (CRS) credential is attained though a self-study program that you can complete on your own schedule within one year of registration. Participants will come away with a solid understanding of the techniques required for writing top-notch resumes – from communicating effectively with clients, appropriate grammar, design elements and setting your client apart from the rest.
If you are a resume writer or if you provide strategic advice on resume writing, you are a potential candidate for the CRS credential. The CRS designation will set you apart from your competition. It will:
- Validate your expertise in strategic resume writing.
- Boost your credibility within the Canadian market and internationally.
- Enhance the value you provide to your clients.
- Exhibit your knowledge of the current trends in resume writing.
- Demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development.